- I would like to post an ad. How do I start?
- I do not see the appropriate category or subcategory to post my ad under.
- I have posted my ad under wrong category by mistake. Can I change category?
- I have attached a wrong picture to my ad. Can I change it?
- I have posted my ad, but I do not see it listed.
- I forgot my password. How can I retrieve it?
- Can I change my Email address, password or user name?
- I wonder if my Email will be added to different lists and used inappropriately for spam.
- Can I extend the duration of my listings before expiration or change my ad content?
- I have sold my Item Can I remove my ad completely?
- My ad has expired and taken offline. How can I resubmit it?
- My question is not listed. May I contact you?
1. I would like to post an ad. How do I start? back
To start posting ads, you will need to
create an account. Once you have been registered, you may start
posting ads. Whenever you are logged in
to the system, your name is displayed at the top left of the navigation bar. Each time you visit and want to edit your ads or post a new ad, just login again with your user name or E-mail address and your password you used to register.
2. I do not see the appropriate category or subcategory to post my ad under. back
If you cannot find appropriate category to post your ad under, please
let us know
and we will create a
new category if it does not contradict with our policies.
3. I have posted my ad under wrong category by mistake. Can I change category? back
Ad can be moved into a different category by site administrator. Please let us know if your would like to move your ad.
4. I have attached a wrong picture to my ad. Can I change it? back
Yes, you can change the image. If you have not submitted the ad yet, then on
the final ad submission form click "Remove" below the picture thumbnail
and then click "Ad Images". If you have submitted the ad, you can still
change the image. Open your ad in full view and within the "Status" area at the
bottom click "Images" link. You will be directed to the image
5. I have posted my ad, but I do not see it listed. back
This board is moderated. Every ad posted, needs to be approved before posting in public areas. Once your ad has been approved and posted, you will receive an additional Email notification.
6. I forgot my password. How can I retrieve it? back
If you forgot your password, we will send you a temporary replacement
password. Click "I forgot my password" at the logon page, enter the
email, which your registered at our board and click "Email My Password".
Check your Email for the temporary password we sent you. Once you are signed in to your
account with this new password, make sure to change it to your own by clicking the "Update
Account" link at the top navigation bar.
7. Can I change my Email address, password or name? back
You may change your profile information at any time by clicking "UpdateAccount". However if you change your Email address, we will need to verify it. The procedure is the same as when you first registered.
8. I wonder if my Email will be added to different lists and used inappropriately for spam. back
You Email address will NOT be sold or passed on to any lists. If you choose to participate in our list, you may occasionally receive Emails concerning changes in our policies, upgrades or information concerning your account. If you do not want an e-mail displayed with your listing leave the "Listing E-mail" field blank.
9. Can I extend the duration of my listings before expiration or change my ad content? back
Sure. You may change the ad duration and content of your ad at any time by clinking "Edit" link at the status bar within full ad view page or by clicking "Edit" next to the selected ad at "My Ads" page. Both links would be available when you logged on to your account at the board.
10. I have sold my Item Can I remove my ad completely? back
Yes, you can delete your ad using "Delete" link while viewing your ad in full format or from the list of your ads while you click "My Ads" link. Note: you must be logged on to your account before changing or deleting your ads. You may also temporary disable your ad by clicking "Disable" link at full ad view page. The ad will be removed from the list, but remain in database. You can view your disabled ad by logging to the system, clicking "My Ads". You can enable disabled ad by clicking "Enable" full ad view page. Once opened your ad in full view, you may always determine the status of your ad by looking at "Status" bar at the bottom of the page. Appropriate links to edit, delete, disable, change images of your ad are located next to the status indicator.
11. My ad has expired and taken offline. How can I resubmit it? back
You may resubmit your ad after it has expired. Logon to the board, click "My Ads" , find your ad in the list and click "Repost". The ad would go online right away. You can repost or extend your ads anytime.
12. My question is not listed. May I contact you? back
Sure, please use our online form
send us your inquiry.